True or False
Can you guess which of the following are True or False?
- Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up
in the morning.
- Alfred Hitchcock didn’t have a belly button.
- A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately 2 teeth every
- People do not get sick from cold weather; it’s from being
indoors a lot more.
- When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop, even your
- Only 7 per cent of the population are lefties.
- Forty people are sent to the hospital for dog bites every
- Babies are born without kneecaps. They don’t appear until
they are 2-6 years old.
- The toothbrush was invented in 1498.
- The average housefly lives for one month.
- 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
- A coat hanger is 44 inches long when straightened.
- The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute.
- Your feet are bigger in the afternoon than any other time
- Most of us have eaten a spider in our sleep.
- The REAL reason ostriches stick their head in the sand is
to search for water.
- The only two animals that can see behind themselves without
turning their heads are the rabbit and the parrot.
- John Travolta turned down the starring roles in “An Officer
and a Gentleman” and “Tootsie.”
- Michael Jackson owns the rights to the South Carolina State
- Most television commercials advertising milk, a mixture of
white paint and a little thinner is used in place of the milk.
- Prince Charles and Prince William never travel on the same
airplane, just in case there is a crash.
- The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903 used a
tomato can for a carburetor.
- Most hospitals make money by selling the umbilical cords
cut from women who give birth. They are used in vein
- Humphrey Bogart was related to Princess Diana. They were
- If coloring weren’t added to Coca-Cola, it would be green.
This page was last updated December 1, 2005.