[home][table of contents][religion][humor][email]
Why God Never Received Tenure At Any University
- He had only one major publication.
- It was in Hebrew.
- It had no reference.
- It wasn’t published in a referenced journal.
- Some even doubt that he wrote it himself.
- It may be true that he created the world, but what has he done since
- His cooperative efforts have been quite limited.
- The scientific community has had a hard time replicating his
- He never applied to the Ethics Board for permission to use human
- When one experiment went wrong he tried to cover it up by drowning
- When the subjects did not behave as predicted, he deleted them from
- He rarely comes to class, just tells students to read the book.
- Some say he had his son teach the class.
- He expelled his first two students for learning.
- Although there are only ten requirements, most students fail his
- His office hours are infrequent and usually held on a mountaintop.
This page was last updated July 12, 1997.