School absence excuses
Actual school absence excuses from
parents (supposedly)– including spelling.
- My son is under a doctor’s care today and should
not take P.E. today. Please execute him.
- Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick
and I had her shot.
- Dear School: Please ekscuse John for being absent
on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, and also 33.
- Please excuse Gloria from Jim today. She is
- Please excuse Roland frrom P.E. for a few days.
Yesterday, he fell out of a tree and misplaced his
- John has been absent because he had two teeth
taken out of his face.
- Carlos was absent yesterday because he was
playing football. He was hurt in the growing part.
- Megan could not come to school today because she
has been botheres by very close veins.
- Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very
- Please excuse Pedro from being absent yesterday.
He had diahre, dyrea, direathe, the shits.
- Please excuse Tommy for being absent yesterday.
He had diarrhea and his boots leak.
- Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his
- Please excuse Jim for being. It was his father’s
- I kept Billie home because she had to go
Christmas shopping because I don’t know what size
- Please excuse Jennifer for missing school
yesterday. We forgot to get the Sunday paper off
the porch and when we found it Monday, we thought
it was Sunday.
- Sally won’t be in school a week from Friday. We
have to attend her funeral.
- My daughter was absent yesterday because she was
tired. She spent a weekend with the Marines.
- Please excuse Jason for being absent yesterday.
She was in bed with gramps.
- Gloria was absent yesterday as she was having a
- Please excuse brenda, she has been sick and under
This page was last updated April 1, 2006.