Evening classes for men. Starting this month!!
Note: Due to the complexity and level of difficulty, each course will accept a maximum of eight participants each. Sign up early and get a discount on registration.
1. How to fill ice-cube trays. Step by step with slide presentation.
2. Toilet paper: Do they grow on the holders? Roundtable discussion.
3: Differences between the laundry basket and the floor. Practice with hamper. Pictures and graphics.
4. The after-dinner dishes and silverware: Can they levitate and fly into kitchen sink or dishwasher? Debate among panel of experts.
5. Loss of Virility: Losing the remote control to your significant other. Help line and support groups.
6. Learning how to find things, starting with looking in the right place instead of turning the house upside down while screaming. Open forum.
7. Health watch: Bringing her flowers is NOT harmful to your health. PowerPoint presentation.
8. Real men ask for directions when lost. Real-life testimonials.
9. Is it genetically impossible to sit quietly as she parallel parks? Driving simulation.
10. Living with Adults: Basic differences between your mother and your wife. Online class and role playing.
11. How to be the ideal shopping companion. Relaxation exercises, meditation and breathing techniques.
12. Remembering birthdays, anniversaries, other important dates and calling when you’re going to be late. Bring your calendar or PDA to class.
13. Getting Over It: Learning to live with being wrong all the time. Individual counselors available.
ACT NOW, SPACE IS LIMITED!!
This page was last updated December 1, 2004.