The world’s easiest quiz? (answers)
Answers to the quiz
- 116 years, from 1337 to 1453.
- From sheep and horses.
- November. The Russian calendar was 13 days behind ours.
- Squirrel fur.
- The Latin name was Insularia Canaria – Island of the Dogs.
- Albert. When he came to the throne in 1936 he respected the wish
of Queen Victoria that no future king should ever be called Albert.
- Distinctively crimson.
- New Zealand.
- Thirty years, of course. From 1618 to 1648.
So how did you do?
This page was last updated August 16, 2001.