- "The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our
enemies; probably because generally they are the same people."
---G. K. Chesterton
- "I don't believe in astrology; I'm a Sagittarian and we're
-- Charles Schultz
- "I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I'm never
-- Samuel Goldwin
- people won't know if you're coming or going."
-- Casel Stengal
- "The lead car is absolutely unique, except for the one behind it
which is identical."
-- Murray Walker on NASCAR
- "It's no longer a question of staying healthy. It's a question of
finding a sickness you like."
-- Jackie Mason on aging
- "Ah, being young is beautiful, but being old is comfortable."
-- Someone who is no longer young.
- "Never trust a man with short legs. Brains too near their bottoms."
-- Noel Coward
- "Man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins
because he had achieved so much... the wheel, New York, wars, and so
on, whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water
having a good time. But conversely the dolphins believed themselves
to be more intelligent than man for precisely the same reasons."
-- Douglas Adams
- "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."
-- Greg Norman
- "If a man has enough horse sense to treat his wife like a
thoroughbred, she will never turn into an old nag."
-- Mr. Ed
- "Most cars on our roads have only one occupant, usually the driver."
-- Carol Malia, BBC Anchorwoman
- communicable diseases and his mother's age."
-- Any mother
This page was last updated March 1, 2007.