Just Another Easy Quiz
Here's another easy quiz. If you don't like the answers, make up your own.
- Q: If practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, why practice?
- Q: If a lawyer and an IRS agent were both drowning, and you could
only save one of them, would you go to lunch or read the paper?
- Q: If genetic scientists crossed a chicken with a zebra would they
get a four-legged chicken with its own barcode?
- Q: Isn't it strange that the same people who laugh at gypsy fortune
tellers take economists seriously?
- Q: Why is there always one in every crowd?
- Q: If all the world is a stage, where does the audience sit?
- Q: Is it possible to have déjà vu and amnesia at the same time?
- Q: Why do hair shampoo instructions say "Lather. Rinse. Repeat"? If
you did this, would you ever be able to stop?
- Q: Who decided "Hotpoint" would be a good name for a company that
- Q: How do you know when it's time to tune your bagpipes?
This page was last updated Augst 1, 2004.