Just How Observant Are You - Answers
- On a standard traffic light, is the green on the top or the bottom?
- How many states are there?
- In which hand is the Statue of Liberty's torch?
- What six colors are on the classic Campbell's soup label?
ANS: Blue, red, white, yellow, black, gold
- What two letters don't appear on the telephone dial?
ANS: Q, Z
- What two numbers don't have letters on them?
ANS: 0, 1
- When you walk does your left arm swing with your right leg or with your
- How many matches are there in a standard pack?
- What is the lowest number on the FM dial?
- Which way does a "no smoking" sign's slash run?
ANS: Towards bottom right
- How many channels on a VHF TV dial?
ANS: 12 (no #1)
- Which side of a woman's blouse are the buttons on?
- Which side of a man's shirt are the buttons on?
- Which way do fans rotate?
ANS: Clockwise as you look at it
- Whose face is on a dime?
- How many sides does a stop sign have?
- Do books have even-numbered pages on the right or the left side?
- How many lug nuts are there on a standard car wheel?
- How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
- Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc: who's missing?
- How many hot dog buns are there in a standard package?
- On which playing card is the card maker's trademark?
ANS: Ace of spades
- On which side of a Venetian blind is the cord that adjusts
the opening between the slats?
- What is in the center on the back of a $1 bill?
- There are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone. What two symbols
bear no digits?
ANS: *, #
- How many curves are there in the standard paper clip?
- Does a merry-go-rounds turn clockwise or counter clockwise?
ANS: Counter clockwise
This page was last updated December 1, 2003.