You know you're from Michigan when
- You've never met any celebrities.
- "Vacation" means going to Cedar Point.
- At least 1 member of your family disowns you the week of
the Michigan/Michigan State game.
- Half the change in your pocket is Canadian.
- You drive 86 mph on the highway and pass on the right.
- Your idea of a traffic jam is 40 cars waiting to pass an
- You know how to play (and pronounce) Euchre.
- It's easy to get VERNORS ginger ale and SANDERS hot fudge
sauce, and FAYGO pop.
- You know how to pronounce "Mackinac".
- You've had to switch on the "heat" and the "A/C" in the
- You bake with SODA and drink a POP.
- Your little league game was snowed out.
This page was last updated September 1, 2003.